What Is the Priority Club Rewards Program?
The newest offering by The Platinum Card Company (IHG) is called Priority Club Rewards Credit Card (PSC). The benefits include a discount on airline tickets to and from anywhere in the world for an annual fee. This is not the only company in business with a travel rewards credit card, but it does offer the most available choices and rewards to its customers. The main benefits are:
* Airline Travel – The latest offering lets members of Platinum Card Rewards (IHG) redeem Platinum Rewards points, which IHG calls the “world’s largest hotel loyalty card,” redeem to redeem air miles, or combine the points with cash, to book air tickets on more than 400 airline destinations worldwide. A Priority Club member can redeem his or her card for up to five air tickets during the first two months after joining.
* Booking and Flight Tickets – As the program offers a wide selection of travel options, there are many ways to earn rewards from the program. When a client joins a Priority Club Rewards card program, the client earns points that can be redeemed for up to five flight tickets. The cardholder must pay an annual fee if they wish to redeem the points for tickets.
* Electronic Statements – As the program allows its members to save money on their expenses through savings on fuel and other charges, electronic statements are provided to every member every month showing all expenses incurred as well as any charges taken out of the member’s account. This enables every member to see exactly how much money they have spent on traveling throughout the month and enables the cardholder to see where he or she is spending their money.
* Service Fees – Because the program has no annual fee, it has made it easy for customers to enjoy a low-cost trip by enabling them to redeem their rewards for a variety of travel services. Some of the most popular programs include hotel reservations, hotel taxes, baggage fees, airfare, car rentals, and rental cars, among other services.
* Other services – The Platinum Reward Cards also allow clients to earn rewards by using their credit cards for other benefits, including rental cars, cruise vacations, spa treatments, or airline miles. These services are referred to as inclusions in IHG’s marketing materials. It is important to understand the terms and conditions associated with these services, as some companies use these incentives to charge high annual fees to the user.
* Other service fees – Because the program requires its users to pay an annual fee for the privilege of redeeming their rewards, this may lead to some unexpected bills for some consumers. Most companies require that members pay a registration fee to access their websites, whereas others charge a monthly membership fee and a small annual fee.
In addition to all the benefits listed above, one may wonder what is included with the club’s website. At this time, the website is relatively new and contains limited information. The site does not display the complete details of all the features that come with the card, but you can see the website and learn more information by visiting the company’s official web site. You can also find a wealth of additional information on the company’s official blog.
Another concern with the club’s perks is the fact that most of the benefits offered to members may be purchased through their website. This means that the cardholder cannot use their card at participating stores. Therefore, they will have to pay for any expenses incurred while they are away from home or away from their home. This may have implications for families who travel frequently and need to pay for everything that needs to be done while they are away.
Also worth noting is the club’s reputation for accepting applications from anyone who applies, regardless of race or age. Although the company has an excellent reputation, many members are wary about applying for the program. They worry that the eligibility requirements may be too strict or that they might be turned down.
Overall, there are many good reasons to consider the Club Rewards program as one of the best ways to save money. However, if the benefits of the program are not appealing, it may not be the best option for you to join.